| Foreword >>
- All the programs freely available on this site are made in Visual Basic 6 and require VB6 Runtime Dll & Ocx files. If you get a 'Runtime DLL/OCX File error', download VB6 Runtimes.
- Some of the files here may be zipped and you may need to download and install WinZip to extract them.
- IM'napper is a software that 'kidnaps' the buddy lists of ICQ, AIM, MSN and Yahoo! Pager and shows them in one
neat window on the side of your screen. If you have ever used more than one IM software at the same time, you
know they can literally gobble up all your desktop space.
- IM'napper captures all the buddy lists and organizes them in one window, so that you have enough space to run
- "IMnapper is an easy download, and it's equally easy to get up and running. Just double-click the EXE file,
and IMnapper gets to work. As soon as you double-click the executable, IMnapper kidnaps the windows of the
four most popular IMs: AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ, MSN Messenger, and Yahoo Messenger." - Gregg Keizer, CNet
Crazy Mouse >>
- Glass2k is a small little program that allows Windows 2000/XP users to make any window transparent.
Right-click on any window or press the keyboard shortcuts (Control + Shift + [0-9]) to make any window
transparent. It's that simple.
- The new stable beta version remembers each window's transparency settings, makes taskbar transparency
possible, allows you to keep any window on top, loads on Windows startup etc.
- "Glass2k runs in the systray and handles turning on any window's transparency. I'm not too sure about the
speed in W2k, but in XP w/ the newest Nvidia drivers and a somewhat recent video card, it's hardware
accelerated, and yes, you should be drooling." - SlashDot.org
- Wanna play a small prank on your boss or mother-in-law ? Install 'Crazy Mouse' on their PC.
- When Crazy Mouse is running in the background, the mouse cursor frequently moves around randomly and then
behaves normal for sometime, before acting crazy again. To make the mouse act normal press Control + Shift. To
display the Crazy Mouse setup window anytime, press Control + Shift + Q.
- You can either set it to run at Windows Startup as a prank, or you can normally run it and use it as a way to
keep strangers from using your PC while you are away.
Khidkiyan XP >>
- Yet another prank! Just run this tiny program and it will randomly generate fake window error messages and
freak out whoever is using your PC.
- Just run the program and you're done. To close the program completely, right-click on the red 'X' icon in the
- Is Khidkiyan XP the Hindi version of Windows XP ? First check out the what Windows XP really looks like. We think
Microsoft finally come up with a stable OS that will hopefully not require weekly upgrades and patches.
- Now imagine MS making the same OS in Hindi! We're pretty sure it would look a lot like Khidkiyan XP.
- Click here to preview Khidkiyan
- All the files have been scanned with anti-virus software. However you should make it a habit to always scan files downloaded from the Internet, before you run/execute them.
- Since all the programs provided here are Freeware, we cannot be held responsible for any damage, misuse, or losses caused directly or indirectly by them.
- However, all of our products have gone through considerable amount of end-user alpha and beta testing and have proved stable under almost all configurations.